Affiliate Marketing Manager
Top publisher and media company Lola Digital Media seeks a talented Affiliate Marketing Manager to join its AllGear group of media sites. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of affiliate marketing, digital publishing, and content commerce.
As a key member of the content-commerce team, you’ll be responsible for the growth and development of our affiliate networks, as well as establishing best practices across a growing portfolio of content sites, including GearJunkie, Improb, Gear Hungry, InStash, AutoWise, and more.
This is a completely remote position. You must be a self-starter, independently accountable, and motivated to work quickly across a variety of daily tasks in our fast-paced environment.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years experience managing affiliate programs for publishers or merchants
- Advanced analytics skills in affiliate networks (AvantLink, Amazon Associates, CJ, etc.) and Google Analytics for reporting, measurement, and decision making
- Competent writing skills for editing related digital media content
- Advanced understanding of current SEO best practices
- Data-minded: Skill to analyze, measure, and report on affiliate performance
- Experience negotiating rates and contracts
- Familiar with WordPress CMS
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Enjoy working on a small, nimble team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and grow affiliate revenue across a network of sites.
- Help create a cohesive strategy for implementing and tracking affiliate links.
- Work with a team to plan, manage, and execute affiliate programs for multiple publishers, including (but not limited to) account setup, network implementation, growth and development, day-to-day organization, and budget management.
- Oversee content-commerce division of editorial with a primary focus on performance and growth.
- Train editors to create affiliate links and answer process questions.
- Analyze pageview and sale data to inform weekly, monthly, and quarterly content decisions.
- Assist with sponsored campaigns: brainstorming content ideas, edits to content, link tracking, and reporting.
- Be a flexible, present member of the team, helping where you can, when you can.
- Communicate needs and concerns with management as soon as they arise.
- Salary: $50K-$60K DOE
- Unlimited vacation days
- We are a completely remote team, meaning you can work from home, your favorite coffee shop, or anywhere with good wi-fi!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K + company match
- Wellness perks include a fitness stipend, massage stipend, and premium membership to the Calm meditation app
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with subject line Affiliate Marketing Manager: YOUR NAME. If a Lola employee referred you, be sure to include that in your email.