Digital Marketing Project Manager, AllGear
Lola Digital Media seeks a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our AllGear team. We are looking for someone who excels in digital marketing, is a great communicator, and has hands-on experience in the space.
The Digital Marketing Project Manager is responsible primarily for being the “first voice” for all new clients – building and perfecting an on-boarding process that will enable all new clients an early snapshot to clearly understand the activities and corresponding expectations for getting their project developed then activated.
This is a fully remote, contract position with an expected workload of 40 hours per week. Success in this role may lead to full-time employment and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact with external clients
- Build, monitor, and report on multiple projects regularly, prioritizing each by client’s needs and objectives, project flight dates and expected goals, benchmarks and conversions – across various networks including Content, Display, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
- Collect required creative assets needed to execute each project on-time using the latest platform specs
- Collaborate with agency’s digital team throughout the course of active projects and offer insights on Project performance
- Work closely with the team to ensure the stated KPI’s are being achieved and make adjustments as needed
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Who You Are
- 2 to 5 years’ experience building and optimizing digital media projects, including management of custom content creation, budget management, ad creation and testing, CPC and impression management and conversion measurement
- 2 to 5 years’ experience building and optimizing social media Projects including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a high-paced agency environment and work independently to accomplish tasks thru completion
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and the latest trends’
- Excellent organizational and project management skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication ability a must
How to Apply
Send us your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
As a minority-owned business, Lola Digital Media is dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all that we do. It’s not just about growing our already diverse team, but about the role we can have in being a part of the broader global conversation.