Account Manager, AllGear Branded Content
AllGear’s Branded Content Team is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and flexible Account Manager / Project Manager to join our growing company.
The Branded Content Team is responsible for ideating, developing and executing custom content and marketing campaigns across our portfolio of websites, including The Inertia, GearJunkie, Bikerumor, iRunFar, ExplorersWeb, and Switchback Travel.
In this role, you will manage projects from start to finish. Project types include sponsored editorial content, branded video content, display media, and affiliate marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with sales and the creative department to execute a variety of custom content deliverables, including photography, editorial articles, and branded videos
- Manage and communicate project updates with internal and external teams; Proactively manage tasks and escalate any scope, timeline, or other concerns as they relate to campaigns
- Work cross functionally with departments (such as sales, audience development, and finance) to improve process and efficiencies
- Track campaigns, assuring that KPIs and timelines are met for clients
- Collaborate with our Ad Operations team to monitor creative implementation, tag delivery, and QA-ing of media
- Collaborate with Audience Development teams to implement social campaigns
Who You Are
- 4 years of related project and account management work experience, ideally in the digital media or advertising industry
- Passion for product journalism and the outdoor industry
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Success in meeting timelines and delivering results
- Experience managing teams
- Understanding of digital advertising and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with common project management systems (e.g., Monday.com, Trello, Basecamp)
- Experience and familiarity with major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and/or Google Suite (e.g., Sheets, Docs)
- Photoshop or basic image-editing skill is a plus
- PMP certification a plus
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and samples to [email protected] with the subject line “Application: Account Manager” to be considered. If a Lola employee referred you, be sure to include that in your email. This is a hybrid position.
As a minority-owned business, Lola Digital Media is dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all that we do. It’s not just about growing our already diverse team, but about the role we can have in being a part of the broader global conversation.