Holiday Media Campaign Assistant
GearJunkie.com is seeking a part-time Holiday Media Campaign Assistant to help with our holiday campaign reporting. This position requires approximately 20 hours per week, starting ASAP through January 30, 2020. Must be available to work during the general working hours of Central Time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Google Analytics Tracking and Reporting
- Social Insights (Sprout experience a plus)
- Google Ad Manager Reporting
- Affiliate Reporting (AvantLink)
- Various other reporting needs
- Live campaign tracking
- Updating project management tool (Monday.com)
Who You Are
In addition to experience and proficiency with the duties and responsibilities listed above, you:
- Are detail-oriented and organized, able and excited to keep up with a fast-paced media environment during our busiest time of year
- Are a great communicator and team player (bonus points if you have experience working with remote teams)
- Have a genuine interest in media campaigns and love the idea of bringing together great brands and the audiences they serve
- Have reliable access to a computer and wi-fi to work remotely
- Are able to work during the general business hours of Central Time
- Pay Rate: $8-12/hour, DOE, paid via Upwork
- Upon completion of a successful contract, you may have the opportunity for longer-term work
- We are a completely remote team, meaning you can work from home, your favorite coffee shop, or anywhere with good wi-fi!
How to Apply
This role will be managed through Upwork. Click here to apply.