Lola Digital Media’s Marketing Projects Team is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and flexible Project Coordinator to join our growing company! This team is responsible for ideating, developing and executing custom content campaigns on behalf of our brand clients across all mediums.
The Project Coordinator will manage and coordinate projects from start to finish. This position will drive project timelines, communicate with internal and external contacts, and guide a project from start-to-finish to ensure project success. Strong communication skills are a must as you will be in charge of making sure that expectations are clearly communicated across internal and external teams and business partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and communicate project updates, changes, and tasks with internal and external teams.
- Proactively manage and escalate any scope, timeline, or other concerns and risks
- Partner with cross-department teams to improve process and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and sales teams to plan project work, assuring that KPIs are met and exceeded for clients.
- Collaborate with the Ad Ops team to monitor creative implementation, tag delivery, and QA-ing of media.
- Collaborate with Audience Development teams to implement social campaigns
- Work closely with the internal content teams to manage a variety of custom content deliverables including editorial articles, video, and photo shoots.
- Identify process improvements and refinements throughout the projects team
Who You Are
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience, ideally in the digital media industry
- Candidates for the position should have a basic understanding of digital advertising and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with common project management systems (e.g., Monday.com, Trello, Basecamp)
- Experience managing most major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work across internal departments
- A keen ability to see opportunities, understand needs, create solutions, and set proper expectations
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and/or Google Suite (e.g., Sheets, Docs)
- Photoshop or basic image-editing skill is a plus
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics is a plus
- Self-starter that is ambitious in nature, with an entrepreneurial approach
- Passion for the outdoor industry and an active-lifestyle is a plus
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and samples to [email protected] with the subject line “Application: Project Coordinator” to be considered. If a Lola employee referred you, be sure to include that in your email. This is a hybrid position.
As a minority-owned business, Lola Digital Media is dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all that we do. It’s not just about growing our already diverse team, but about the role we can have in being a part of the broader global conversation.