Senior Content Producer
Lola Digital Media seeks a high-energy, versatile, and entrepreneurial Senior Content Producer to join our growing team!
This role is responsible for leading our Marketing Projects team, and working with a network of freelance and in-house writers, photographers, and videographers to create editorial-grade custom content for digital and social that will resonate with our diverse audience across the LDM network and fulfill our brand partners’ objectives. The role requires proven editorial chops (e.g., the ability to assign, edit, and write everything from gear and service copy to long form profiles), creativity, experience with video production, and strong project-management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Marketing Projects team and content creators, and perform necessary tasks to ideate, develop, and execute all custom content campaigns across all mediums.
- Successful custom content deals require close collaboration with our Sales team from beginning (e.g., ideation, development) to end (e.g., execution, reporting, and analysis)
- Partner with our Sales team and other teammates to bring new ideas to the conversation on how to maximize value for our brand partners, as well as how to further develop the LDM brand
- Drive high performing, successful advertising campaigns for our brand partners
- Managing the Marketing Projects team includes engaging in talent development strategies and tactics (e.g., setting growth, development, and performance goals)
- Continuously improve and optimize Marketing Projects strategies and processes
- Drive culture of data and analytics in team, and across the company
- Develop metrics & KPIs for internal team performance and external campaign performance
- Reports to VP of Sales & Marketing
- A minimum of 4 years of related work experience, ideally in the digital media industry
- Proven track record when it comes to digital advertising and marketing, especially publisher-direct advertising
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work across various stakeholders and teammates, both externally and internally
- Photoshop or basic image-editing skill is a plus
- First-party data experience is a plus
- Programmatic and DSP experience, as well as buying models (Private Marketplace, Programmatic Guaranteed), is a plus
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Self-starter that is ambitious in nature, with an entrepreneurial approach
- Passion for the outdoor industry and an active-lifestyle is a plus
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and samples to [email protected] with the subject line “Application: Senior Content Producer” to be considered. If a Lola employee referred you, be sure to include that in your email.
As a minority-owned business, Lola Digital Media is dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all that we do. It’s not just about growing our already diverse team, but about the role we can have in being a part of the broader global conversation.